Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 2017 Blog Hop

Hey there, friends!! Welcome to my little corner of Bogland . . . AND welcome to Mo's "Dream Team" BLOG HOP! Our theme this month is perfect as we look to February and Valentine's Day!!

HEARTS!

Now . . . if you've arrived here from my very talented DT sister Olesya, then you're in the right place. But, in case you hopped into the middle or get lost along the way . . . here's this month's Blog Hop order . . . 

Lou, Olesya, and Pat (that's me!)

Are ya ready? OK . . . here's my little card . . .
I've used Mo Manning's adorable new goblin digi, "Dodi." You can find this cutie HERE in Mo's online store!

Here's a close-up . . .

A side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Kraft cardstock, DPs, and rhinestone hearts: My stash 
Heart Dies: Marianne's Dies
Inside heart border die: Memory Box
Flowers & Hatpins: Wild Orchid Crafts
Inside sentiment: Stampin' Up
Copics & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . . 

And one last, sort of "artsy" view . . .
Be sure you've been leaving comments along the way . . . AND on Mo's Dream Team Blog at the end of the hop. . . because there are two $5.00 gift vouchers for Mo's online store up for grabs! (Winners will be selected at random from participating Dream Team Designers' Blogs!)

Okey dokey . . . your last stop along the way is 

And that's it for me!! Thanks so much for "hopping" by! I hope you had fun with today's "Hearts" Blog Hop! See you soon!! xo